CarGuys Premium Series Wheel Cleaner is a highly concentrated cleaning gel. This non-toxic and pH balanced formula will safely remove the toughest brake dust and road grime on any wheel or tire. Will not damage vehicle paint, calipers or braking systems.
Safe to use on all types of wheels including: Alloy, chrome, aluminum, steel, polished, anodized, painted, plasti dipped, powder-coated and non-coated wheels. If it's not on this list, the answer is YES, it will work!
This purchase only contains (1) one item:
- (1) CarGuys Wheel Cleaner - 18 Ounce
Wheel Cleaner Directions:
- Shake bottle before use.
- Spray gel evenly onto entire wheel surface and let sit for a minimum of 3-5 minutes. Do not waste product with over spray... a little goes a long way!
- For the best results, lightly agitate wheels with a brush or sponge.
- Spray off thoroughly with a high powered stream of water until all product is removed. Immediately dry wheel to avoid water spots and to ensure no product is left on the tire.
- Do not allow product to sit on wheel for long period of time in direct sunlight.
- Safe for motorcycles and RV's.
- Brightens and cleans white-wall tires.
- Protect your tires with CarGuys Tire Shine Spray or Shine Dressing to keep them rich and black.
Important Application Tips:
#1 - Never spray this wheel cleaner onto a hot surface. Your wheels, brake calipers and rotors should be cool enough that you are able to touch them with your bare hand. If your vehicle has been sitting in the hot sun or if you just finished driving, simply wait for them to cool down or spray them with some water.
#2 - After cleaning your wheels, do not let them air dry. After thoroughly rinsing our cleaner off, we recommend quickly drying your wheels with a towel before continuing to wash the rest of your vehicle. This ensures our cleaner is completely removed from your wheels and will avoid any risk of damage due to water spots and oxidation.