CarGuys Liquid Wax is a newly developed, full synthetic polymer paint sealant. Contains a very special and newly PATENTED polymer additive. The best way to describe this special additive is that when added, it is like giving the product a shot of steroids! It works to extend the longevity and also enhance the products performance!
Complete detailing kit comes with everything you need!
We truly believe that this is the absolute best paint sealant available on the market today!
(3) Three items are included in this kit:
- (1) CarGuys Liquid Wax - 8 Ounce
- (1) CarGuys Professional Series '420' GSM Edgeless Microfiber Towel
- (1) CarGuys Professional Series Foam Applicator
Liquid Wax Directions:
This should be the very ﬁrst product applied to your vehicle before any other wax or sealant is applied. For the absolute best looks and durability, surface should be prepared with a wash, clay bar, and polish. (Great results are still achieved with just washing)
Surfaces should be clean of any old wax or sealant and completely dry. Water and moisture during the application or curing stage will highly impact the products long-term durability and ability to work to its full potential.
- Shake bottle before use.
- Using a clean foam or microﬁber applicator, apply 1-2 small lines of product onto your pad per section. Apply thin and evenly onto entire vehicle surface including paint and glass. Can also apply to rims as a wheel sealant for brake dust protection.
- After applying to entire vehicle, allow 30 minutes until all of the product is dried to a haze.
- Using a clean high quality microﬁber towel, buff product off until all residue is gone. Additional sealant layers may be applied after 6 hours.
- Best to not apply any spray wax or paste wax toppers until the sealant has cured for at least 6 hours. You will find that the longer time our Liquid Wax sealant has to harden and cure, the deeper the shine will become.
- Quick and easy to apply with a machine polisher on a foam ﬁnishing pad.
- For a brilliant show car finish, it is highly recommended to use CarGuys Hybrid Wax as a last step product.
Important Application Tips:
#1 - Never apply to a hot surface. Best results when applied in a cool shaded area (your garage). If applying in the shade is not possible, feel your paint before applying. This product should only be used in the sun if you are able to comfortably hold your paint with your bare hand.
#2 - Never apply to plastic or rubber trim. This product has a chance of leaving a white residue so we recommend to avoid rubber, plastic and trim entirely. If an accident occurs simply wipe it away before it dries. If it accidentally dries on your plastics and leaves a white film, simply contact us. We will guide you on the quickest/easiest method of removal.